It’s a heavier show than last week as we lead with an article that reports an 8 year old was killed in a home elevator accident. These accidents simply tear me up inside to no avail and as a father I can’t imagine ever having to go through the loss of one of your kids. If you have a client who has a home elevator please share the information that’s provided on the EESF website with any client of yours. I never want to read about an accident like this again. In addition the second article talks about the inspections in San Francisco which I provide some additional questions I wish the media would ask. It was nice to see Michael Fagan sharing his expertise which he did nicely on the segment. More commentary will be included in the show today.
Elevator Safety Summit Links
May 21-23 – Phoenix, AZ
- Victim wants change Lots of Questions Here
- 8 Year old killed in home elevator accident
- EESF Launches Online Safety Campaign
- Elevator robbery in Atlanta
- CEA Scholarship Fundraiser Next Thursday
- Accidents in elevator hoistway – non elevator trades
- Turkey: Please ride escalators properly
- This is why you never try to try to stop closing elevator doors
- Escalator hasn’t’ moved since last year
- MTA accessibility and maintenance critiqued
- Fake News?