It’s as if the international community exploded with accidents and injuries this past week which were a bit on the concerning side. It makes you realize that other countries around the world struggle with safety as it relates to elevators and escalators. And while I personally believe here in the US we take safety very seriously with our standards and codes there’s always room for improvement obviously after listening to individuals and presenters at the Elevator Safety Summit. I sure hope next week’s show is not filled with similar ones. Those attending the CECA Conference, have a great time.
- Construction worker hurt in construction elevator
- Elevator U Conference
- Record setting speed for elevator
- India: Escalator moves in reverse, commuters hurt
- Boys arm caught in Escalator: China
- The future of our industry?
- New code in Singapore for escalators
- 14 Year old falls into elevator shaft
- Horrific accident in Taiwan
- Ten year old crushed in freak elevator mishap
- Broken elevator creates problems for residents
- DOSH escalator check finds 44 breaches statewide
- Pop Joe Outing Next Week
- Chicago Cruise Fast Approaching