I was truly moved at the number of you who emailed me the news regarding the fatality in ND. While an investigation it still pending initial reports indicate he was electrocuted while servicing an escalator. Every time I read one of these articles my heart sinks and I feel like my words fall on deaf ears. Your emails, sharing the news of this tragedy, helped me realize that safety is a priority to so many of you which I find a small amount of comfort in. Keep the Bosch, his family, especially his wife and two daughters in your thoughts and prayers.